Sunday, September 7, 2008

See you Tuesday!

Hi Everyone!

We stayed for one week at a farm called Spannocchia. You can see a picture at www.spannocchia.com. It was very beautiful. I can show some photos when I see you. They made Italian food and everything was fresh from the farm. We ate a lot of tomatoes and vegetables and pasta. We relaxed too!

Today we are in a city called Sienna. It is not too big and not too small. We can see many old things. Old buildings, old roads. They are very beautiful. It is interesting to see the same buildings that people saw hundreds of years ago.

Tomorrow morning we go to the airport and begin the journey home! Thank you all for your letters. I am excited every time I read one. I remember and miss all of you! I am excited to see you on Tuesday.

Love,
Teacher Jen

No comments: